- Long pants & closed toed shoes are required
- Sun block
- Gloves (mostly with cold weather)
- Only bring the essentials (no backpacks or large bags on the horses)
- Must be made at least one day in advance
- Minimum of 2 people for in town pick up & drop off (maximum 4 guests)
- Cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours in advance
- Knowledgeable guide
- Tours in English or Spanish
- Helmet & chaps
- Water bottle & cereal bar
- Insurance against accidents (for transportation and the activity)
- Individuals with back or hip injuries & pregnant women should be cautious depending on the state they are in.
- Weight must be below 100 kilos to be able to mount.
- Children must be over 15 years of age, accompanied by a responsible adult, & are under the sole responsibility of the accompanying adult.
- Everyone must be able to ride alone. We offer lessons &introductory classes for children as young as 5 years old at our center if needed.
- One person per horse.
- Our accident insurance is only valid for adults (Over 18). Children will not be covered.
- Little to no riding experience is required for all of our horseback riding tours.